BROWSE THE TOPICS BELOW TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR QUESTIONS
HOW DO I DONATE A DRESS TO SELL?
- We’re sew glad you asked!
- Create a free account at
- Upload photos of you or someone wearing the dress
- Click ‘Sell my dress’ and follow the prompts
- Click submit to list your dress for sale
WILL I RECEIVE A TAX RECEIPT?
- Yes, if you buy an item on PassItOn, you will receive a tax deductible receipt (and a big thanks from us for keeping it circular!
WHERE WILL THE SALE PROCEEDS GO?
- All sales proceeds from the transaction will be donated directly to Share the Dignity, helping a woman or girl in need experiencing homelessness, fleeing domestic violence and doing it tough. Your heartfelt transaction will make someone’s day.
HOW CAN I BUY A DRESS?
- Well, now we’re bursting at the seams!
- Visit dressfordignity.org.au and create a free account
- Browse our website for the perfect piece (you can even refine your search by size, colour or price for easy viewing)
- Purchase your new item
- Connect with the seller and confirm if you would like to arrange pickup or delivery
- The seller will then post your item, if postage is preferred.
- Spread the love and spread the world – post and tag #Dressfordignity
WHAT IF IT DOESN’T FIT?
- Uh oh, wrong size? If your item doesn’t fit like a glove, please complete our returns and exchange form here to get started.
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
- If your heartfelt purchase isn’t working for you, we want to help. While we do not provide refunds, we can provide a credit for you to put toward something new (or new to you). To get started, complete our returns and exchange form and we’ll roll up our sleeves and take care of the rest. Credits are valid for 12 months and can be used at dressfordignity.org.au.
WHAT IS A CIRCULAR ECONOMY?
- Simply put – it’s a better planet, for everyone, everywear. A circular economy promotes reusing and recycling existing materials with the aim to significantly reduce waste and landfill. When you keep your pre-loved fashion in play for as long as possible, it’s conscious, it’s caring, it’s circular. It’s the right fashion choice and when you care, the future looks good
WHAT DOES DRESS FOR DIGNITY SELL?
- Dress for Dignity sells pre-loved women’s fashion and accessories. (Have we told you? Kindness looks good on you!)
HOW CAN I HELP?
- We’d love for you to join our journey and donate your beloved or unused clothes and accessories. United by fashion, we will make the most powerful fashion statement. Whether you’re donating to contribute to a more sustainable environment, or donating to contribute to Share the Dignity, your transaction will make someone’s day.
HOW DO I REDEEM A GIFT CARD?
- It’s time to start our story together as you join the Dress for Dignity journey. Here’s a few steps to help ensure you have a seamless transaction while redeeming your gift card. Don’t forget all gift cards must be used in one transaction. If your item purchased is under the value of your gift card, the remaining funds will be donated to Share the Dignity.
- Search for a pre-loved fashion item you love
- Add to cart and proceed to checkout
- Enter your unique gift card code upon check-out